Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
:dance: ... jersey back on the move. Where next indeed? :highfive:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Can anybody help ?

@hopless500 and i are due to start a month long tour on 2nd July starting with the TDF in Utrecht.

If someone can get the Jersey to the general location of Swaffham Norfolk for Hop to collect we can take the Jersey on tour , perhaps collect some rider signatures at the TDF and maybe meet with other CCers en route so they can sign it.

By doing this the Jersey will travel through Essex (Harwich) The Netherlands starting with The Hook,Delft, Utrecht,Arnhem,down the German/Dutch border to Maastricht then into Belgium Leige and along the River Meuse to Charleville Mezierie (?), on down to Reims, up to Lille, Ypres, Ghent, Brugges and Calais.

We will return through Dover on 31st July and i am willing after that date to either hand it over in Kent or cycle it over the border to Sussex, probably the Rye area.

Anybody interested in seeing if this can be done ?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Can anybody help ?

@hopless500 and i are due to start a month long tour on 2nd July starting with the TDF in Utrecht.

If someone can get the Jersey to the general location of Swaffham Norfolk for Hop to collect we can take the Jersey on tour , perhaps collect some rider signatures at the TDF and maybe meet with other CCers en route so they can sign it.

By doing this the Jersey will travel through Essex (Harwich) The Netherlands starting with The Hook,Delft, Utrecht,Arnhem,down the German/Dutch border to Maastricht then into Belgium Leige and along the River Meuse to Charleville Mezierie (?), on down to Reims, up to Lille, Ypres, Ghent, Brugges and Calais.

We will return through Dover on 31st July and i am willing after that date to either hand it over in Kent or cycle it over the border to Sussex, probably the Rye area.

Anybody interested in seeing if this can be done ?

Whilst not Swaffham how about Harwich as I still have Southern Jersey no 1 ? @hopless500 @Hill Wimp

Sounds good @hopless500 has our ferry times on 2nd July.
Good idea :smile:
Will need to Have double checked times - we have to be there at silly o'clock as Mr Hop has an appointment after he's dropped us off. The ferry leaves at 9am on the 2nd July and latest checkin is 8.45am.

4F

What is your definition of "silly o clock" ? Early AM could possibly still work

4F

This is still a possible but much will depend on how work pans out on Monday next week as I may be working in Kent for a few days

Top Bottom