Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
I hope someone can come up with a way to get the one in Derbyshire up to Manchester. Too far from me but should be fun once it gets here.

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
I hope someone can come up with a way to get the one in Derbyshire up to Manchester. Too far from me but should be fun once it gets here.
I am considering a BIG ride to get this jersey moving again. Just need to find a date that I can dedicate to it, then try to drum up some offers. At the minute it looks like mid July, 10th or 11th, that may be the first opportunity.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Actually, going back to the original thread. I suggested something like this a couple of years ago to the Moto Guzzi Club GB. It eventually became the Moto Guzzi Olympic Relay and raised money for leukæmia research. Whoever carried the baton ( Jersey) or travelled with it donated what they wanted. The Guzzi relay did very well.

Just an idea....

Yazzoo

Further up! Closer to Southwold, maybe we could meet in the middle one day (Aldeburgh/Thorpeness ish?) - crazy busy here at the mo till after Christmas but would be nice to join in!

Reactions: 4F

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Just taken a look at this thread.

I'm in Glossop, North Derbyshire. Where is the Derbyshire shirt now? If I can arrange a suitable meet up location (Buxton maybe if the shirt is in S Derbyshire?) how about we take it to N Wales on my Manchester - Llandudno CC ride on April 23?

Top Bottom