Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
It's almost a year since I picked up the cycle Chat jersey that's meant to be travelling north.
There must be other Cycle Chatters in the Manchester area that haven't yet signed it.

So who would like to meet up and then find someone to pass it on to?

13 rider

Guru
It's almost a year since I picked up the cycle Chat jersey that's meant to be travelling north.
There must be other Cycle Chatters in the Manchester area that haven't yet signed it.

So who would like to meet up and then find someone to pass it on to?
Isn't there another Manchester Llandudno ride soon would be a chance to pass on to a rider from a different part of the country
Edit found the thread May 13th

Tynan

Veteran
I handed the Southern one over to a charming young lady called TTcycle or something like that, it was documented

It was too small for me to wear anyway

Tynan

Veteran
ta, saves trying to dig that picture up

good lord, ttcycle is suggesting she passed it me, that's not right surely, it was a long time ago

Tynan

Veteran
oh dear, said search has me agreeing that ttcycle handed it to me and me cheerfully volunteering that I'd had it under my desk for a long time, as of 2012

gulp, been some big churns of stuff here since then and I've never seen it in ages

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
oh dear, said search has me agreeing that ttcycle handed it to me and me cheerfully volunteering that I'd had it under my desk for a long time, as of 2012

gulp, been some big churns of stuff here since then and I've never seen it in ages

Actually I do think I remember. 'twas at Wellington Arch wasn't it? On that ride we did.

Tynan

Veteran
remember what?

that I passed it on?

I have a shocking memory but I'm not a bad person, I have dim and distant memory od doing something with it and i was doing lots of rides etc about then

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Right Suffolk/ Essex cyclists. I have tried to palm this off before without many takers, and having now found this who's up for taking this next to get it moving ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom