Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Southern one has my moniker on it, also Tdr1nka's.
Southern jersey Inaugural signing: tdr1nka, self and Trikeman...South Bank, one cold, windy evening...sometime in the past (28th April 2008) ...I think someone else turned up when we got to the pub opposite Waterloo Station but I cannot remember. I had just published 'The Bonj Book of Cycling' - which was also sent on its merry way...anyone got that?
28ksjlt.jpg

sfgow8.jpg

122p2dc.jpg

Tdr1nka and Trikeman learn from the sage that is/was Bonj
2rz9f6w.jpg

:smile:

Remember yenrod? :smile:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Confirmed, wardrobe checked and I have the Southern one (received from Tynan and as pictured above in teefs post). I am doing the spring ride in Rutland in a couple of weeks so will get this moving again.

Last edited:

TVC

If these get going again we should ask @Shaun to pin the tracking thread for a while to make sure everyone gets a chance to see it.

Rutland is my neck of the woods @4F, I could pick it up from whoever you deposit it with

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
So who has the North Jersey @Scoosh ??
No idea - it passed north, then south again, I believe. If the 'south'jersey has been identified, the other one must be the 'north' one !

@HJ even contacted Enduro (the makers) and explained the journey it had taken around the UK and did they want it to visit their factory in Livingston for some publicity shots/ chat/ whatever. ^_^ Never heard back. :sad:

Top Bottom