Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
No idea - it passed north, then south again, I believe. If the 'south'jersey has been identified, the other one must be the 'north' one !

@HJ even contacted Enduro (the makers) and explained the journey it had taken around the UK and did they want it to visit their factory in Livingston for some publicity shots/ chat/ whatever. ^_^ Never heard back. :sad:

Be good to get the North one that is South going North again, even if that means going West or East first! If it is actually South that is, and not North...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
No idea - it passed north, then south again, I believe. If the 'south'jersey has been identified, the other one must be the 'north' one !

@HJ even contacted Enduro (the makers) and explained the journey it had taken around the UK and did they want it to visit their factory in Livingston for some publicity shots/ chat/ whatever. ^_^ Never heard back. :sad:

Endura, Alan Blue and Amanda were my contacts back in the middle 1990's.Amanda had the most wonderful accent.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
So who has the North Jersey @Scoosh ??
You mean this one?

image.jpg

image.jpg

..... No idea ....:whistle:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Lot of names from the past too ......
Hairy Jock and Mrs (Hairy Jock) ! - now known as @HJ and @Telemark - but that was before she joined CC ! :laugh:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Is @spandex on there twice? (back and side)... if so, he set a precedent... I only have my sig on the rear... I'm game for a bit of frontal action :okay:
And I'm sure Miss Goodbody would like a bit of rearguard action, at the very least...

Top Bottom