Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
there was a year after the VW van?

I remember now, two fellas from work wanted to do it and enthused me, I remember looking bleakly at the queue and setting off to Ipswich

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
there was a year after the VW van?

I remember now, two fellas from work wanted to do it and enthused me, I remember looking bleakly at the queue and setting off to Ipswich
Yep, remember this
image.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hi Superleeds you have PM.

But for others:
I am camping at the Green Man in Long Itchington this weekend which is further north than Banbury. I'll arrive Friday evening and depart Sunday morning.
If anyone could meet me there let me know!

Suitable days are hard to find at the moment ....
Cheers
FF

Tynan

Veteran
yep, have that picture myself, from you at a guess, Richard and Linton, I'm still wearing that red top, it goes on for ever, barring some minor repair work from the dry cleaner and the stiching on the pockets slowly falling apart after years and years of ramming bananas and flapjacks etc etc into them, proper value

and Will, dripping in unobtainable cyclechat items

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
One of the jerseys is now in Leicester after I met up with @Fab Foodie for a handover. Thoroughly nice chap who had ridden from Abingdon to Long Itchington on a Brompton with all his camping gear. My ride was much easier, 30 miles south into a nasty headwind followed by very easy 30 miles back home.

Couple of photos, one of the handover and one of the jersey in Leicester
j
WP_20150509_08_27_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20150509_10_20_55_Pro.jpg

busman

Well I'm willing to show it some Welsh sites if it every reaches here lol

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
One of the jerseys is now in Leicester after I met up with @Fab Foodie for a handover. Thoroughly nice chap who had ridden from Abingdon to Long Itchington on a Brompton with all his camping gear. My ride was much easier, 30 miles south into a nasty headwind followed by very easy 30 miles back home.

Couple of photos, one of the handover and one of the jersey in Leicester
j View attachment 88319 View attachment 88320
Belated 'Thanks' Superleeeds for rolling over to meet me and move the Jersey along. You missed a good Brekkie :-)

I'm just north of Whitchurch - Shropshire. If the jersey made it to say Shrewsbury round to Crewe I could take it on the Chester/Flint/Mold area. That gets it closer to the N Wales contingent.

Does that help?

Top Bottom