Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Yep, do you have any days you can't do? Weekends are best for me or could maybe do an evening depending when, I could extend the commute ^_^

I'm going to pass it onto @crazyjoe101 - hopefully this weekend if we can arrange it, he seems fairly flexible in his time for him to pass it on.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I've just noticed @The Velvet Curtain also wanted to get hold of it. Maybe we should do a Leicester meet up, get everyone to sign it and then nominate a person to meet up with @MickeyBlueEyes ?

Other Leicester riders who are on here are @Lullabelle (or is it @lulubel) @13 rider @raleighnut @crazyjoe101

(Apologies to anyone who I've listed and aren't in Leicester and reverse of that, anyone who is in Leicester and I haven't listed ^_^)

13 rider

Guru
I've just noticed @The Velvet Curtain also wanted to get hold of it. Maybe we should do a Leicester meet up, get everyone to sign it and then nominate a person to meet up with @MickeyBlueEyes ?

Other Leicester riders who are on here are @Lullabelle (or is it @lulubel) @13 rider @raleighnut @crazyjoe101

(Apologies to anyone who I've listed and aren't in Leicester and reverse of that, anyone who is in Leicester and I haven't listed ^_^)
I recently signed a jersey on spring into Rutland if its the same one I up for a meet up just let me know you missed @Broughtonblue

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Miss Goodbody would love to get her hands on it, and splash her moniker across the chest. If one comes up Northumberland way again (I've already signed one, some years ago now :smile: ) I'll get her to fill it out or fill it in ....(so to speak)

crazyjoe101

I sent you a PM the other day. If there's more than one of us in Leicester then a meet makes sense, otherewise I can take it round to meet everyone at a time to suit them because I'm free at the minute.

TVC

It's Lullabelle, snd she is sat next to me right now. A Leicester signing session sounds like a good idea

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Okay those up for a Leicester signing session can they start saying when they are available and possible meeting places? If we can get something set up in the next few weeks then we should do so, otherwise I think we need to either go with @crazyjoe101 suggestion of he takes it around everyone or get it moving onto to @MickeyBlueEyes

MickeyB - if it suited you could you come to the Leicester meet and take the jersey on from there?

I can do any time on a Saturday, Sundays are more difficult but if it is just a quick meet up then should be okay. Possible meeting places - Abbey Park - there is a cafe; Bradgate park - there is a cafe; Watermead park - at the top end there is a pub (Hope and anchor in Syston) Clock Tower in city centre?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Miss Goodbody would love to get her hands on it, and splash her moniker across the chest. If one comes up Northumberland way again (I've already signed one, some years ago now :smile: ) I'll get her to fill it out or fill it in ....(so to speak)

Your dirty finger prints are all over the one I've got :laugh:

TVC

Yeah I could ride over for sure. Bradgate Park would be my vote. As for a day/date, I'll check to see what I've got on to see what fits in.
Bradgate is a good meeting place. Ellis's tearoom at Rothley station on the Great Crntral Railway slso do a good cuppa and first class bacon baps

Top Bottom