Who's been watching The Bridge 11? - SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Wasn't it good? OK it had its flaws and silly red herrings but last night's final episodes were nail-biters.

Presumably Gertrud's killer will resurface in The Bridge 111, which is being filmed now? Martin was arrested but we didn't see him being found guilty so I hope he will appear in part 3.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I'm watching it now. I put an episode on when I use the turbo trainer. It is rather good.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Wikipedia says writer doing series 3, and most of main characters reappear, including Martin. :thumbsup:
Have you ever seen a pic of actress who plays Saga (Sofia Helin) . It doesn't seem right to see her smiling!
(and apparently her scar comes from a cycling accident when she was 24)
Sofia_Helin_2012_(cropped).jpg

alans

black belt lounge lizard
Who shot Gertrude?

Doesn't quite have the "JR " syntax but if you are not 40+ it may not mean anything to you anyhow.

It was Saga's boss
He was most keen to keep Rasmus' maverick investigation from progressing & therefore not having control of police progress.

Martin didn't kill Jens.
Another red herring
It was that female police chief who was never happy with Martin visiting Jens in clink.

DAHIKAT

that's saved you all several hours of couch vegetating;time better spent on the turbo
:evil:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Who shot Gertrude?

Doesn't quite have the "JR " syntax but if you are not 40+ it may not mean anything to you anyhow.

It was Saga's boss
He was most keen to keep Rasmus' maverick investigation from progressing & therefore not having control of police progress.

Martin didn't kill Jens.
Another red herring
It was that female police chief who was never happy with Martin visiting Jens in clink.

DAHIKAT

that's saved you all several hours of couch vegetating;time better spent on the turbo
:evil:
Bugger off. Spoilsport. Booo hisss

alans

black belt lounge lizard
I was in love with Viktoria Nording

U R Oliver AICMFP

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've just finished watching it on iPlayer. That song at the opening: what on earth is he singing? I can pick some chains of 3 or 4 words out but the rest is a mystery! Like the cello though.

edindave

Über Member
The BBC tortured me last night by putting Episode 9 on iPlayer, which I watched just after the broadcast.
Then I went to click on Episode 10; "Not yet available"... I had to wait until this morning!

How was I supposed to sleep? :ph34r: :hyper:

Tak, Auntie! :cursing:

It was another great series though. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom