Why do hangovers get worse the older you get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
I try to avoid drinking as much as possible but as one of the best looking guys around I think whats the point of looking so good if you're not sharing it? Guaranteed pulling and the belief it will only be a 'few drinks' gets the better of me. The reason I try to avoid drinking now is the older I've got the more I struggle with hangovers. A big night out now takes 2-3 days before I feel normal again. The hangovers overshadow the party, maybe it's time to quit drinking altogether, but it's hard when you're popular?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
:popcorn:

I try to avoid drinking as much as possible but as one of the best looking guys around I think whats the point of looking so good if you're not sharing it? Guaranteed pulling and the belief it will only be a 'few drinks' gets the better of me. The reason I try to avoid drinking now is the older I've got the more I struggle with hangovers. A big night out now takes 2-3 days before I feel normal again. The hangovers overshadow the party, maybe it's time to quit drinking altogether, but it's hard when you're popular?
What are you, 17 now?

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
I'm now at the age that if I drink too much the following day is a right off. At my age I can't afford to lose a day!
I wish it was only one day I felt like that. It's weird because when I'm out even though I consume huge quantities I never act like I'm wasted. One of the things girls love is that whilst all the other guys are drunk I remain a serious demeanor which says this guy means business.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23692

Mine get worse with age as I'm far better at not throwing up on the way home

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-22.png

Don't drink too much you'll get sick all over your Elsa dress.

Top Bottom