wiggins doesn't - win has a wobbler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
That was a particularly stupid OP.

OP was a bit dramatic, but Wiggo was not particularly endearing I have to say. One example, "You three lads go sit over there, I'm going to sit over here"

OP
OP
ayceejay

ayceejay

Guru
I was unaware of the 'must read and comment on every thread' direction on CC because as far as I know there is no compulsion reading and replying being optional.
I am not anti Wiggins at all it is just that the attention he gets but can't apparently handle makes him disagreeable and effects his performance. Not that I could handle my every thought being broadcast and disseminated but it is part of the territory and he should learn to cope with it or try something else.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
[QE="Adrian, post: 3197051252"]You are not concerned that the internet is that little bit closer to being full?[/QUOTE]
I wasn't going to reply but I couldn't help myself :ohmy: I assume you have some proof to make such a statement, right?

fimm

Veteran
I am not anti Wiggins at all it is just that the attention he gets but can't apparently handle .... is part of the territory and he should learn to cope with it or try something else.

The thing is, the level of attention he got after the TdF and Olympics wasn't "part of the territory" when he started out. He didn't sign up for that. Before that, yes, he had those track medals, but he could mostly go about without being recognised wherever he went, that sort of thing.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was unaware of the 'must read and comment on every thread' direction on CC because as far as I know there is no compulsion reading and replying being optional.
I am not anti Wiggins at all it is just that the attention he gets but can't apparently handle makes him disagreeable and effects his performance. Not that I could handle my every thought being broadcast and disseminated but it is part of the territory and he should learn to cope with it or try something else.
Try something else? He's a bike rider, he's not out to win a popularity contest or to hope that you'll think he's a nice lad.

Try something else? He's a bike rider, he's not out to win a popularity contest or to hope that you'll think he's a nice lad.

I like his approach, says what he thinks irrespective of whether it's gonna keep people happy; but most of what he says makes sense (unless you are a nobber and go looking for pretend scandal).

And one of the best cyclists in the world for a long time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom