Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've not used them for a number of years but decided to order something from them in the hope that they had improved; they haven't.

Probably too interested in making sure they put sweets in the package for those who find such things twee and endearing rather than infantile.

So I'm sitting here rather than out on my bike.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I've not used them for a number of years but decided to order something from them in the hope that they had improved; they haven't.

Probably too interested in making sure they put sweets in the package for those who find such things twee and endearing rather than infantile.

So I'm sitting here rather than out on my bike.
Don't say that...just ordered from them for the first time...

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Never had an issue with them, them and CRC have always been spot on.
Evans got my goat the other day when it took 7 days from order to delivery of a jersey- really, in this day and age?

vickster

Legendary Member
Don't bother paying for their £2.99 express delivery, at the mercy of the PO, might as well go for the free option, unless you need something really quick, next day, but then it's quite a lot

CRC recently failed to get something to me within 24 hours as promised, emailed, phoned and £5.99 fee promptly refunded, no quibble

Start a thread offering the Haribos out.

Octet

Veteran
I too have never had a problem with them. Their items are well packaged, they offer a wide selection of products and brands and there shipping has always been fast.

What problems have you faced, it isn't helpful to anyone to simply say that they haven't improved. Improved from what?

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
My order was due to be delivered today but never arrived, so another night without cycling - which probably made me grumpy and post a rant against wiggle and twee-sweetie lovers.

It probably didn't help than when I came home that I asked my wife if my chain had arrived and she replied "yes, it's in the hall" and when I went to the hall there was a HUGE package containing my new bike workstand - thanks @young Ed for the recommendation. How the hell she thought it was a bike chain I'll never know!! I pointed out that it was a workstand in a one metre high box to which she replied "I thought it was quite big and heavy for a chain..." Honestly!

Top Bottom