Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DWiggy

Über Member
I have used wiggle many times and have never had a problem and love the sweets, although my last purchase was from discount-bikes.de I got two wheels for the price of one from a uk supplier and they came in a couple of days too...but no sweets :sad:

LutherB

Don't say that...just ordered from them for the first time...

Same here!

HorTs

Über Member
Never had a problem with Wiggle, I've so much with them over the years and not had a bad experience.

The only Wiggle niggle I have is that I can't collect/return things in person, I work a literal stones throw away from their buildings and it would be very handy. I understand the reasons why but it it is frustrating - so near yet so far.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Oh no, just got an e-mail from local Post Office stating that they will attempt delivery today - which may indicate I have to sign for it; which is a písser as I ain't here! Utter twattery.
That's what mine said but it wasn't signed for.
I also got an email saying it had been delivered....it was delivered about 5 mins later!

Big Nick

I've had a few orders with Wiggle and can't fault them so far, reasonably quick delivery, decent pricing, good quality own DHB brand and free returns
I've also used CRC whom have mega fast delivery no messing and if it says in stock I've found it has been. Tredz annoy me when frequently their website says in stock and then they phone to say it isn't after you've ordered
I'd rate them
1) CRC
2) Wiggle
3) Tredz

Ian A

Über Member
Placed two orders in the last two weeks and both were despatched next day on the free delivery option. Must admit I haven't used them for a long time before that but no better or worse than others after a lot of use over the years. I'm lucky in that I can have mine delivered to work and anything sent by courier goes to our building directly.

Top Bottom