Wilier 2014 grand turismo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My 1 month old Wilier GTR was stolen from outside a cafe in Blackpool today. It was locked to a lamp post but the people who took it knew what they were after, they left a Carrera that was chained next to it. It has RS30 wheels fitted, conti gp4000s tryes and had a garmin 605 fitted other than that is was standard.
Pics of it below:

DSCN1903_zps55eda251.jpg

DSCN1906_zps9540baf2.jpg

DSCN1907_zps87eb8cd9.jpg

LimeBurn

Über Member
Feel for you, lovely looking bike.

Mickthemove

Über Member
I have a permanent search on Ebay for that model, they come up rarely, so put in a saved search and the a@@ewipes may try and flog it on there!

The problems is the scumbags know they will get a grand for it no problems, keep your eyes peeled and good luck

That sucks .... feeling for you right now
2 years ago some one broke into my house and stole my full carbon wilier I bought it 2 weeks previous . I had been out on it twice , I felt ill for weeks
and I got no compensation from the insurance :cry:

Last edited:

Cavalol

Guru
got the black and red version of this bike and would be absolutely heartbroken if some bastard stole it, just as I would with any bike of any value. I hope you get it back, I will keep them peeled for you.

Maylian

Veteran
Sorry to hear that, just bought one of these today at the London bike show and I haven't even got it but already know how I'd feel if some pikey tried to take it.

Hope you have some luck getting it back

OP
OP
Pumpkin the robot
Insurance paid out on the bike. I have replaced it with another Wilier, this time a second hand GT.. The police in Blackpool where certainly a lot more helpful than the ones in Bury that just gave me a crime number without taking many details down. The policeman from Blackpool took a statement, circulated pictures of the bike and checked all the local shops, he also kept me informed via email of all the steps they were taking. I dont expect to see it again but feel a little better that this time the police have actually done lal they reasonably could to help.

Top Bottom