Will be at Wembley on Monday...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
Bugger!!!! We just didn't turn up. Think your first goal stunned us a bit and we flopped after that quite badly. We were beaten by the far better team. Good luck next season - hopefully we will be joining you (automatic promotion please Mr Karanka).

Wembley.jpg

PK99

Legendary Member
...cheering on the mighty Boro in the play off final! Anyone else been down there this weekend?

we were there on Sunday to see the Mighty PNE record the biggest ever playoff final margin: PNE 4 SWindon Nil

'Twas men against boys!

gavgav

Guru
Went to Wembley yesterday - but not to watch football.

Took my eldest daughter to the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular as she is a massive Doctor Who fan (a Whovian apparently). I have to say it was bloody brilliant. The music of Murray Gold performed by the Welsh Symphonic Orchestra, with performers on stage and in the audience of Cybermen, Daleks, the Ood, and many more.

Even had 2 of the Doctors there - Peter Davidson presenting (5th Doctor) and Peter Capaldi (12th and current Doctor).

To have a "proper" Dalek coming towards you "looking" at you with that blue "eye" was really quite freaky. And I badly wanted a sonic screwdriver to "shoot" at it at that moment!
I'm going today with @Rickshaw Phil and can't wait!!

AndyRM

XOXO
Having a soft spot for Norwich and a vague dislike of Boro I'd planned to go and watch the match in the pub after I'd pressure washed the back yard.

Job done, I was cleaning up when Mrs RM decided she fancied coming along and made us 20 minutes late, meaning I missed both goals. Quite annoying, but still a great result none the less and they had many shots of Gary Holt (Killie legend) going mental which was pleasing. I particularly enjoyed him yelling encouragement at the final sub's ear (O'Neil?) in the dying minutes. Good old Three Lungs.

Will Neil be the youngest Premier League manager ever? I hope he gives himself a game at some point!

Tynan

Veteran
I once got arrested by the very uncharming and rank shitter boro plod for the marvellous offence of approaching a sports arena drunk, held, charged and chucked out just after midnight to wander around one of the most horrid towns I've ever seen looking for somewhere to sleep

So bravo Norwich

(thankfully the boro mags were alright, conditional discharge, but a lot of ag and travelling) stupid law and even stupider plod for using it, most complained about police force by away supporters)

Yes, i have been to Norwich and it was lovely

Top Bottom