Windows 10...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Done it on a PC and a laptop.

Works fine and much better than Win 8.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I have not done it as yet but my mate who is a real techie says its good, apparently they are only offering it free for a limited time and then if you want it you will have to pay for the upgrade, also he did say you can down load it and if you don't like it you can switch back but that's just a one time offer.

D

Deleted member 23692

Got it on PC (x2), laptop and phone.

Works well on all of them

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I changed over from 8.1 and it's certainly better IMO. I don't think I'd change over from 7 because that seemed to be a very reliable OS. There was a thread on this a while ago, round about the time it first started popping up, and, though my change was smooth, others found it rather time-consuming.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm happy with 7

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Just bought a new PC off ebay (well, when I say 'new'...) and it has W10 on. I'm hoping it won't be too much of a leap from XP...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Done it laptop and desktop, big performance improvement over 7 and much nicer than 8 to use. Only downside is canon don't do drivers for my printer for 10.

You can get away with Windows 7 drivers. We've done this for an old Epson printer. I believe even some Windows Server 2000 drivers will work.

Give your printer a google

Top Bottom