Wireless cycle computer wanted - and/or swap for wired

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
As the title says I need a wireless cycle computer - it's for my hybrid so I only need something basic (mileage/speed/time)

I have a wired one on it at the minute (happy to swap if you want it in return!)
This one works fine and I have some extras for it and a box etc somewhere!
20150615_085931.png

vickster

Legendary Member
Wired ones are often more reliable :smile: why do you want to change?

vickster

Legendary Member
Fair enough. Doubt that sales pitch will encourage anyone to take it off your hands though :laugh:

There are often some used cat eye velo wireless models on eBay, those work well if you get no joy here

Gez73

Veteran
I have a micro wireless and all the bits in the shed. Yours for free if you still need one. Will throw in two new button batteries and cable ties, let me know your preferred colour! Let me know and I will get it in the post for you tomorrow. Instructions too of course! Gez

Last edited:
OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
I have a micro wireless and all the bits in the shed. Yours for free if you still need one. Will throw in two new button batteries and cable ties, let me know your preferred colour! Let me know and I will get it in the post for you tomorrow. Instructions too of course! Gez
I do still need one - thank you!

Gez73

Veteran
No problem, same address as before? Will get them off tomorrow, need a haircut anyway.....or so I have been told so two birds and all that. Gez

Top Bottom