Wonder what he'd do if a cyclist hired him

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G3CWI

Veteran
Lawyer showboating.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
If a cyclist hired him, he'd probably take the money and do whatever they wanted.

His point here is just silly. Dashcams have been around far longer than headcams/handlebarcams because they don't have the size restrictions and have the car 12v power supply available, so on-board battery life need not be such a concern. Most of the dashcam videos I've seen tend to be from professional drivers who have seen other motorists doing really stupid things. I've seen a few of cyclists, but they tend to be either a danger only to themselves or doing something which is legal but the dashcam owner didn't understand.

I suspect dangerous cycling is much less photogenic (videogenic?) than dangerous motoring.

Question is whether a cyclist riding illegally on the pavement using the I needed the loo excuse is as valid as the same argument for a speeding motorist on the hard shoulder

Dan B

Disengaged member
Question is whether a cyclist riding illegally on the pavement using the I needed the loo excuse is as valid as the same argument for a speeding motorist on the hard shoulder
Yeah, I don't think you'd use that excuse unless you were desperate

lee1980sim

I'm surprised a lawyer who's referred as "Mr Loophole" actually cares less about road safety it sort of contradicts his past behaviour in getting people off for breaking the law, I think he's just short of publicity /clients / cash at the moment

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
His choice of jacket leaves a lot to be desired. Is he a nightclub crooner in his spare time?

Top Bottom