World Cup CX Milton Keynes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I wish, but already away on a family get together.

Did anyone else go to Leeds for the world's year's ago, magic on the Saturday when Hammond won.

Only got a saturday ticket @Diggs, i should be easy to identify, i may be the only one without a cow bell .

Do you know if theres a beer tent, the radio says that 'refreshments' are available. Otherwise i may be chucking some over the fence.

OP
OP
Diggs

Diggs

Veteran
Only got a saturday ticket @Diggs, i should be easy to identify, i may be the only one without a cow bell .

Do you know if theres a beer tent, the radio says that 'refreshments' are available. Otherwise i may be chucking some over the fence.
Definately beer available, this is what they say:

"3 beer tents will have 24 beers & ales available, from across Bucks & Northants, including 4 ales from Gundog Daventry.
Diamond Ale 3.7% Phipps IPA 4.3% Ratliffe's Stoat 4.3%Phipps Steamroller 4.4% Becket's 4.5% Phipps Last Orders 4.8% Gold Starr 5.2%
And of course some fizzy pale lager which we'll try to serve in little plastic cups so you can re-live drinking Jupiler at a Belgian race."

Definately beer available, this is what they say:

"3 beer tents will have 24 beers & ales available, from across Bucks & Northants, including 4 ales from Gundog Daventry.
Diamond Ale 3.7% Phipps IPA 4.3% Ratliffe's Stoat 4.3%Phipps Steamroller 4.4% Becket's 4.5% Phipps Last Orders 4.8% Gold Starr 5.2%
And of course some fizzy pale lager which we'll try to serve in little plastic cups so you can re-live drinking Jupiler at a Belgian race."

as much as I am loving my ale at the moment

JUPILER i really hope so

yeeeeeha, my day just got better

Top Bottom