1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Naked Bike Ride - do I have the balls?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by mickle, 16 Feb 2013.

1. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

See, this thread was waiting on someone like you to find it!

GetAGrip and Mad Doug Biker like this.
  2. classic33

£615.00

Someone must know you
    "Double if you're arrested, triple if your pixelated junk features in the Express or Mail"

3. classic33

I have a couple of numbers to hand for reporters of various "newspapers".

mickle likes this.
  4. Archie_tect

Archie_tect De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold

Does mickle want to be flashed all over the world?

5. deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset Weathervane

There are some pics of bare-arsed Boris Bikers and much, much more in the Londonist blog

[​IMG]

mickle likes this.
  6. classic33

Do you want to clarify that, a bit!

7. classic33

£825.00 & £155.00 in Gift Aid.

@mickle
    Two questions:
    Quickest way from York Station to the start point & are there any other slight inclines like the one from the Railway Station into the City centre?

8. Puddles

Puddles Über Member

If those are the shared bikes, I do hope they at least wipe the saddle with a damp rag afterwards.

I put a link to the Portsmouth Naked Bike Ride on my face ache and got quite a lot of abuse when I had joked Maggot & I would have taken part had we not had stinking colds.... (it was a joke as I am not yet that brave) some people have very teeny tiny closed minds about being naked

9. classic33

Change of clothes may be required as its going to be raining, whilst we're on the actual ride.

10. Mad Doug Biker

Mad Doug Biker Bikeoholics Anonymous

Yes people do tend to be incredibly thick about it, don't they?

I remember seeing something about The Naked Rambler and....... Well 'Nuff said!!

11. Puddles

Puddles Über Member

They do, it was the hypocrisy that got me

Apparently if they are young & fit then that is ok but older people with anything fat, wrinkly or saggy was "disgusting" and "no-one needs to see that"

Not forgetting but if you took your daughter in the trailer (2 1/2 yrs) she would see old mens penis' and how could I subject her to that... they didn't take kindly when I said she had seen quite a few penis considering she follows, her Dad, Grandad's, Uncles etc into the loo at home - as most parents know once you have a small toddling child any hope of going to the toilet alone vanishes, plus strangely enough when she is out with anyone male alone again Dad, uncles, grandads etc.. if she wants the toilet they have to take her in the mens, okay she may "go" in the cubicle but as far as I am aware mens loos contain urinals and it seems to be a common habit of men to whip out their winkies and wee in them so I suspect she might get a glimpse of one in there too.

classic33 and Mad Doug Biker like this.
  12. classic33

In a court near me, roundabout the same time this thread started.

13. Mad Doug Biker

Its pathetic the way people react, be it from the Police in Inverness, or the sour faced people in the film I saw

14. classic33

The film! The ride hasn't even taken place yet & they've made a film about it!!

15. Mad Doug Biker

The thing I saw about The Naked Rambler, and whilst a lot of people were positive, they got to somewhere in Shropshire for example, an angry ranty little woman told them

'If I had my kids with me I'd punch you'

Yeah, as if your kids seeing a naked man are going to corrupt them forever, or that if he's some sort of pervert he would be drawing such attention to himself. Get a f***ing grip, seriously.

And then there was the old woman who tried to attack the film crew.....

16. classic33

Intent on setting a fine example for her kids then?

Mad Doug Biker likes this.
  17. Mad Doug Biker

Exactly! What a horrible angry narrow minded person she came across as!

classic33 likes this.
  18. classic33

I'm wondering if @mickle is beginning to wonder the same as myself over the ride this coming Friday.

19. Mad Doug Biker

What's that? That the vibrations from the ride will get you aroused?? :laugh:

20. classic33

Me, no. Just will we get sunburnt or soaked. My steed for the ride has four wheels, so isn't too bad over cobbles.
    See page six on here.