World Naked Bike Ride - do I have the balls?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
No!! Silly.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mickle, what time and where is this starting from?
Date: FRIDAY 21 JUNE 2013 (Summer Solstice).
Time: Departing 6 pm
Location: Assembly/departure point: 50 metres south of Millennium Bridge on the Fulford (east) side of the river, from about 4.30 pm onwards.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Pat "5mph"
I'll remove the camcorder from the rear of the Brox, just for you.
Oh Monsieur, you are spoiling us :smile:
Only kidding, I don't have to look at the footage, have I? Do what ever you feel like!
Practical question: did they arrange for a place to change out of then back into your clothes?
Sincerely hope the weather is gonna be good for you!

classic33

Leg End Member
Well I've been soaked to the skin before fully clothed & then had to cycle in wet clothes. At least this time the clothes'll stay dry.
No word of any changing facilities available, sofar.

Remember, we blame @mickle for this! I thought if he can do it, what excuse have I for not at least trying.

Do you think the amount raised could go up if two are doing the ride? Mickles idea, to do the ride.
Why not get behind his cause.

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Woops. Like a div I screwed up the date when I created my Just Giving page, putting in the provisional date, ie yesterday. I became aware of it last week but couldn't work out how to change it - and then thought 'sod it, it doesnt matter anyway'. Except it does. Because, according to an email i received from Just Giving this morning, all the money people have pledged has now been sent to Orchid Cancer. So you've all paid me long before ive done the actual event- for which i hope you'll accept my sincere apologies.

Doh.

classic33

Leg End Member
Does that mean no further donations can be made then? If so its a shame.

Watch out for a four wheeler on the ride. Picture on Page 6.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not at all - donations can be made until 01/09
Thats one thing at least. You're not going doing the event on the day, knowing you were stopped from raising money three weeks before. Due to a change of the date it was taking place, outside/beyond your control.

So for those who've been humming, aaaahhing, aaaarrrgghing & everything else at the thought of what he set himself, lets try and increase the amount raised by him doing it.

Top Bottom