World Naked Bike Ride - do I have the balls?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.

I don't know Mickle....from Adam (who also was a streaker in his day)......but I definitely don't think I want to see him riding in the buff. Some of the bikes look fun though.
On a serious note though. Respect to Mickle for how he has dealt with his health issues and I hope the ride goes well.

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't know Mickle....from Adam (who also was a streaker in his day)......but I definitely don't think I want to see him riding in the buff. Some of the bikes look fun though.
On a serious note though. Respect to Mickle for how he has dealt with his health issues and I hope the ride goes well.
I'm not having a go at mickle. I'm just trying to stop this thread slipping out of peoples minds/to far back. Hence the odd! posts on here. He's got his mind set on doing the ride & to me it would be as beneficial for those he's raising money for, as well as himself if he'd another reason for doing it. Someone else getting something out of his efforts, so that they may continue helping others like us. Mine went the same way. Away to the lab, in September 99. The day before the Solar Eclipse. The end of the world remember(GetaGrip: sorry for the edit.)

Actual operation delayed for four months, due to epilepsy & having previously fitted whilst on the operating table. Surgeons were nervous of operating in that area/part of the body.

I didn't know Adam, so I can't say I'd know him from mickle. Still tyring to work out what a charidee is though.
"And so I'm going to do the York NBR this year, (eeek) And when I announced it in a thread on Cycle Chat forum a couple of people (getagrip and classic33) very kindly offered to donate some dosh to a charidee."

classic33

Leg End Member
Mickle, its official now. You're a streaker!

classic33

Leg End Member
More work required on your acceptance speech mickle.
I mean, if we're going to go to York to see the ride. The least you can do is have your speech ready!

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Friday the 21st June.

Eek

Top Bottom