World record attempt, almost there...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Freddie

adscrim said:
Why does someone need to be an ass before they are considered to have a personality?

Perhaps character would of been a better word.

Beaumont showed very little of any kind of emotion in his program, reporting the same things in the same tone for every country visited. Would of been nice to get a feel of what it's like to cycle round the world, rather than just man on bike goes fast, runs through days happenings.

Garz

Squat Member
Usually people have to earn their ass-like personality over time in their profession. To be so young and ranting like he does wont get him very far.

Freddie

Perhaps, but riding round the world is hardly novel, thus for it to be interesting it needs more, in blog form or on TV.

I'd rather feel something either way than be left cold.

Garz

Squat Member
Just in case people confuse what I posted, I don't dislike the guy but after reading some of his rants I feel like he lets his aggression/jealousy/immatureness get the better of instead writing some better comments (seeing as he claims to be a writer/politics man).

hubbike

"I'm not so competitive a person to believe that anyone's achievements are made lesser or greater on the basis of speed."

what a strange thing to read from a RTW record-breaker.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
dpiper said:
Vin Cox starts his RTW record attempt this Sunday from Grenwich Meridian. 7th Feb 08.00.

Would be great to see a good crowd there to see him off

www.greatbikeride.com

Not for me. I am suffering from RTW record fatigue.

Top Bottom