Yeuk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

Back to flies, you are never quite sure if you've managed to eject it or if its still lurking in the gob in the back of your throat. Yeuch :thumbsdown:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Noodley said:
Cow's would probably be more interested in a bag of crisps TBH. Maybe there was an old rolled up and folded crisp packet in the wallet? With a few crumbs still left in...worcestershire sauce flavour probably.

Thats settled then.
Now, about a horse eating a cow? :thumbsdown:

I'd presume the horse is being sent in to round up the steer, ranch style, but that still leaves a dog and a cat in there.
Cats are most adroit at avoiding dogs, hiding in the appendix is a favorite spot, so might this have brought about the old lady's untimely demise?

Noodley

tdr1nka said:
Thats settled then.
Now, about a horse eating a cow? :thumbsdown:

I'd presume the horse is being sent in to round up the steer, ranch style, but that still leaves a dog and a cat in there.
Cats are most adroit at avoiding dogs, hiding in the appendix is a favorite spot, so might this have brought about the old lady's untimely demise?

Horses like polo mints, so the cow had a hole bitten in it by the dog?

I agree the cat would hide very well...maybe the song should stop at the fly? She chokes to death or is poisoned by shoot.

Top Bottom