England : North Yorkshire Yorkshire Dales forum ride - 'The Settle Spectacular', July 25th 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just to let the rest of you know ... @Sea of vapours and I have been discussing a rerun of this ride this year (2016). We don't have a date fixed yet, but it will probably be in July. We DO have a route though and it is a corker so DON'T MISS THIS RIDE! It will be based on the 2015 route but tackled in the opposite direction this time, with a couple of variations. I will start a new thread nearer the time but I am mentioning it now so you can try to keep a couple of weekends free. (That would be the main date, and a backup date in case bad weather stopped play on that first date.)

Effyb4

Veteran
I'm staying for a week in the Yorkshire dales in August and hope to do a couple of rides with hubby and youngest son. I think I will need to practise some hills. Your route will give me some ideas.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ok, we have Settle-d on Saturday, 2nd July for the 2016 ride. I will start a new thread nearer the time but this gives you a chance to negotiate the day off with partners and/or employers.

If we are forced to postpone for any reason, I will have to come up with a backup date. Let's leave that for now.

NB If the 2016 ride is as good as the first 2 then you will not want to miss it!

Top Bottom