Your cycle in front of a wall pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Dave laaa

Biking Ninja
20160718_124343.jpg

Somewhere in sleepy Cheshire today.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Brick_wall_close-up_view.jpg

My bike was in front of this wall. This is the view of the back of the wall. The pointing is perfection, and the apparent randomness appeals to my inner child...my OCD pal is still trying to find a pattern...(snigger)...and getting very cross with me for posting this on FB...

Last edited:
OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
A fence is still a 'wall' though. Materials of construction were never specified ....
When I started the thread one of my major aims was to provoke discussion around the taxonomy of barriers.
Is this a picture of a cycle in front of a wall (taken on Monday in Crosby)?
IMAG1176_1_1.jpg

Brick_wall_close-up_view.jpg

My bike was in front of this wall. This is the view of the back of the wall. The pointing is perfection, and the apparent randomness appeals to my inner child...my OCD pal is still trying to find a pattern...(snigger)...and getting very cross with me for posting this on FB...
You need to stand back to see the pattern:
picLegoSawaya141008_0594MonaLisaw.jpg

The Kingpin again in front of the church wall in my village. The only building made of flint stones in the village.
View attachment 135408
An excellent example.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Here's some from today, taken on the site of the crossbones burial ground on Red Cross Way in Borough.
It's a community garden and art space, a regular stop off for the Largactyl Shuffle and a memorial to the outcast dead.
IMAG1191_1.jpg
IMAG1189.jpg

Here's another from Monday. The cycle stands on a low wall but also in front of a nearly-became-a-wall. The red stones in the background are old bricks shaped by the Mersey estuary. I can't remember the story behind why there are so many on this stretch of beach but now I wonder whether they were used as ballast.
IMAG1172.jpg

Top Bottom