Your cycle in front of a wall pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
A bit of a mucky first ride of 2017, but the mudguards did their job:smile:

IMG_0508.JPG

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
P1028492_zpspsavjong.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Time to resume the Imperial Century a Month Challenge.
And of course, no century ride would be complete without the Bike Against A Wall pic.

So here you go.
Taken in Plaxtol in Kent. The spring water is fit for human consumption. It feeds the water to the pub next door. In fact if you do ask for water for your bidon in the pub, the landlord will ask you to fill your bottle at the spring.

20170102_141149s.jpg

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
A few worthy walls from across London taken over the last few days
IMG_20170105_135025_zpsteltkxd9.jpg

IMG_20170106_143058_zpsfo6owqiw.jpg

IMG_20170106_152639_zpsgl6ut1ew.jpg

IMG_20170106_144049_zpst42dzyic.jpg

IMG_20170106_143840_zpsgt2gxi1y.jpg
Maxi priest and the rainy night road scene are five minutes from where I live (the kebab shop next to Fake It is decent btw). I recognise the raven but can't place where it is. Matches your bike tho.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Maxi priest and the rainy night road scene are five minutes from where I live (the kebab shop next to Fake It is decent btw). I recognise the raven but can't place where it is. Matches your bike tho.

Ahh so those ones are your manor, if I'm ever over that way in need of fuel I'll remember the kebab shop tip, cheers^_^ . There's obviously a vibrant graffiti community around there as things seem to pop up all the time, I think the rainy American city one is amongst the best I've ever seen, I marvel at it every time I go past it.

The raven one is on Pritchard Rd in Hackney as you approach Broadway Market. The girl holding the cockerel is on Clerkenwell Rd and has appeared over the Chrimbo holidays I think.

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
Ahh so those ones are your manor, if I'm ever over that way in need of fuel I'll remember the kebab shop tip, cheers^_^ . There's obviously a vibrant graffiti community around there as things seem to pop up all the time, I think the rainy American city one is amongst the best I've ever seen, I marvel at it every time I go past it.

The raven one is on Pritchard Rd in Hackney as you approach Broadway Market. The girl holding the cockerel is on Clerkenwell Rd and has appeared over the Chrimbo holidays I think.
Cycling in London's great isn't it? For
a while I thought that roadscape was a photo/poster.
I've posted this next wall before but with a different bike etc now...
IMAG1584_1_1.jpg

Top Bottom