Your day's wildlife

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Saw a badger yesterday on the commute to work

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I had a very close encounter with a snake on Monday. As soon as I noticed it, it was too late to stop both my wheels going over it. :sad: I hope it survived the impact, but I admit I didn't hang around to find out.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
nothing special today just our normal blackbirds in the rear garden 1 of which is very aggressive to other blackbirds !!

oh and the little mouse that spends most of the daylight hours sprinting across the patio

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I must say it's really pheasant to read about otter people's animal encounters.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Normally see a kestrel or two, a buzzard here & there, but this week so far I have also seen a short eared owl & a kingfisher ^_^
Damn birds often slow my average speed down, yesterday when I saw the owl I was barely doing walking pace for about half a mile watching it :laugh:

I had an owl flying a couple of feet above the ground in front of me for a few hundred yards the other week, was a great sight, times like that I wish I had a bike cam.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Barn Owl
Buzzard.. twice
Rabbits.. numerous
Hare ! (it was at night. Do you remember the video of the Scots guys in the van that couldn't pass a rabbit? It was like that :biggrin: )
Pheasants
2 Deer
Stoat
Ducks
Fox

Top Bottom