The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will struggle with the last one as I went to an all boys school.
And NO I didn't fancy any of them.

And was there not a girl from the nearest girl's school that .............

or one that lived nearby

I clearly remember one that seemed to like me but I was too shy and clueless to do anything about it

not even any idea of what her name was - but her twin sister was called Julie - fraternal twin as Julie was thick and "the other one" was intelligent and prettier

sigh

Dave7

Legendary Member
And was there not a girl from the nearest girl's school that .............

or one that lived nearby

I clearly remember one that seemed to like me but I was too shy and clueless to do anything about it

not even any idea of what her name was - but her twin sister was called Julie - fraternal twin as Julie was thick and "the other one" was intelligent and prettier

sigh

The girls school was maybe 1 mile away. I grew up so innocent/ignorant.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I fell asleep. ZZZZzzzzz

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Do any of you retirees suffer from lack of motivation? Every time I want to go for a ride, I find an excuse for not doing so. My last one was one week ago and I have only been out twice this month. I can't blame the weather as it is perfect at the moment. I don't have an indoor trainer like Mo so I have to go out. This month, I am 130 kms down on May last year with only 11 days to go. I must give myself a good kick up the a**e and take that bike out . I am a lone rider so can't rely on someone else to motivate me.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Do any of you retirees suffer from lack of motivation? Every time I want to go for a ride, I find an excuse for not doing so. My last one was one week ago and I have only been out twice this month. I can't blame the weather as it is perfect at the moment. I don't have an indoor trainer like Mo so I have to go out. This month, I am 130 kms down on May last year with only 11 days to go. I must give myself a good kick up the a**e and take that bike out . I am a lone rider so can't rely on someone else to motivate me.

My get up and go has disappeared for a while now.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dam right I would :laugh:

Let us know when you intend to do this .Perhaps we could arrange a coach trip to see this momentous event.Perhaps arrange a tandem as an escape vehicle completely with an escape peddler🚵‍♂️
Is this in the right place?

Top Bottom