100 km ride from Hebden Bridge, Sat 17th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Details to follow. It might be to Waddington again or somewhere else if I get round to plotting an alternative route. I'll work out the details by Wednesday afternoon, but if you fancy joining me, sign up below!

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
sorry colin, already got a 60 mile ride organized with paul for sunday and i'm working sat.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
sorry colin, already got a 60 mile ride organized with paul for sunday and i'm working sat.
Okay Shaun - I hope you and Paul enjoy your ride. At least it should be a lot warmer than our lsat one!

I promised that I would alternate between Saturday & Sunday forum rides this year to give everybody a fair chance to come along.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Okay Shaun - I hope you and Paul enjoy your ride. At least it should be a lot warmer than our lsat one!

I promised that I would alternate between Saturday & Sunday forum rides this year to give everybody a fair chance to come along.
cheers, we're doing a ncr6 run into manchester (and a pint..:smile:) and then the fallowfield loop (i think) only 2000ft of climbing so a lot lot easier than last sunday....i hope the weather is as good tho, it was loverly all day.

potsy

Rambler
Forgot we were doing a Saturday ride this time, should have remembered as it's the same day as another ride I was originally planning to do.
Temperature in double figures would be good for a change :sun:

might join you for part of the way,riding with Shaun on Sunday
so not going to be doing 60 mile plus.

potsy

Rambler
might join you for part of the way,riding with Shaun on Sunday
so not going to be doing 60 mile plus.
But you'll be going that slow with Shaun it'll be a warm up :laugh:
Al I am almost definite, just need a final check as I sometimes work Saturdays, should know by Thursday.

Top Bottom