106 km forum ride from Leighton Buzzard to Chilterns and Aylesbury Vale, 5th Aug 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Thanks Steve. It doesn't sound as though my influence will/would be too disastrous :smile:

cappers

Hi all, I live in Aylesbury and am keen to get out cycling with others as it's more fun than riding solo. Thought about joining aylesbury cycling club but just haven't got the time to commit every week.

If you do all go out again on the 24th Sept please give me a shout and I'll meet you en route. Thanks.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi all, I live in Aylesbury and am keen to get out cycling with others as it's more fun than riding solo. Thought about joining aylesbury cycling club but just haven't got the time to commit every week.

If you do all go out again on the 24th Sept please give me a shout and I'll meet you en route. Thanks.
Will do.

It's quite possible that some of the other local riders who came along on this ride might like to join you for the occasional non-forum ride too ... Anyone? :whistle:

I cycle fairly often with local CycleChatters who I met on my forum rides in West Yorkshire and Lancashire.

Top Bottom