1st video!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here's the first footage of my commute (some of it). It's from yesterday morning, so it was dull, foggy and -2, so the picture is a bit dark. It's also compressed to hell, I'll try and remedy this next time. I thought it wasn't bad for my first filming attempt!

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CZfy4aZ9XkE

BTW the camera is mounted on the left hand side of my handle bars. I was surprised at how different the footage looks on the camera. Some of these sections I'm doing 36mph but it looks slow on the footage!!!

Doesn't look slow to me! I bet the journey home is nowhere near as much fun!

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
LOL, you were rocketing along! :sad: Some of that made me laugh, like the 2 or 3 cars that pushed to overtake when you were seemingly doing the limit, and then had nowhere to go. Has happened to me several times, they have to get past. :sad:

As soon as I get a chance to look at it in detail, I will come up with some anal arguments about how poor your cycling is etc......:evil::evil:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
magnatom said:
As soon as I get a chance to look at it in detail, I will come up with some anal arguments about how poor your cycling is etc......:evil::evil:

Nah, he's no slowpoke, and there's no dirty crank call going on.

adunn01

few random looking edits in there. RLJ about to happen at 3m28 or so?!

adunn01 said:
few random looking edits in there. RLJ about to happen at 3m28 or so?!

RLJing? me? I really don't think so! If I had let the video run, you would have seen me allowing the car on the right to pull out. More than the car approaching the red light did! With regards to the random edits, it's a 13 mile commute, even if I had put the whole thing up I don't think many people would sit and watch for 45 mins!

adunn01

Eat MY Dust said:
RLJing? me? I really don't think so! If I had let the video run, you would have seen me allowing the car on the right to pull out. More than the car approaching the red light did! With regards to the random edits, it's a 13 mile commute, even if I had put the whole thing up I don't think many people would sit and watch for 45 mins!

lol. fair enough. thought i'd ask!

Top Bottom