20 days to go - hopefully!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
March was not a good month for me - 6 non-cycling days but on target for my self-imposed 1000+km/month total but....
Went to PhutSa on the 29th so only 90 kms to do and 2 days to do it. In the evening, I was just outside the house and I fell and broke my left wrist - hospital visit, X-ray and POP splint and revisit on Monday. X-ray shown a cracked radius so i asked the doctor to just give me an elasticated wrist support but no joy - replastered until 30th of this month - 20 more days to go!
But...have you noticed that sometimes good things come out of bad ones? About 8 months ago, I picked up a skin infection on the top of my left foot that would not go; many doctors with various diagnosis - one even suggested it was vascular and l needed vascular surgery - antibiotics and creams proved useless so I asked the orthobod did she know a dermatologist and she gave me his surgery address. Five minutes consultation, on small pot of cream and within a few days the infection was almost gone. Was it the cream or had the infection run its course? I do not know!
!9 days and one night to go!!!!!

Top Bottom