2008 Giant Scr4 £250

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Geordieandy

Bought this during the 2008 tour de france and have pretty much looked at only during the 09 tour too. Total waste really. Paid £380 for it and it probs aint done more than 40 miles! Would like £250, will throw in the wireless computer but want to keep the carbon bottle holder.

Thanks
Andy

DSC00003-2.jpg
DSC00004-1.jpg
DSC00005-2.jpg

montage

God Almighty
size?

Liam.Mac

i would be looking to buy that it seems the perfect bike for me and i live in the newcastle area as well (Gateshead). do you any more of the spec on it as it would be helpful.

Medic6666

its not my bike but here is the info for the Giant SCR4. I am assuming this fits for all SCR4's.

Taken from http://sports.ciao.co.uk/Giant_SCR_4_0__6836438

Manufacturer's product description

Giant SCR 4.0 2008 Features:

Whether it's a casual Saturday morning spin or tackling your first century, the SCR series promises Giant's ALUXX aluminum frame comfort and Compact Road ride. With enough gears for your daily commute and on your weekly club ride.

Frame Technology: Featuring a butted ALUXX aluminum frame and T-700 Composite fork, SCR geometry delivers equal parts performance and forgiving positioning for all-day comfort perfectly matched to nimble handling.

Specifications: SIZES 42, 46.5, 50, 55.5, 58.5cm FRAME ALUXX aluminium, Fluid Formed, Compact Road Design FORK CroMo SHOCK N/A HANDLEBAR Aluminium STEM GIANT A3 aluminium ahead SEAT POST Aluminium SADDLE WTB Road Performance PEDALS Steel with resin body and toe clips SHIFTERS Shimano 2200 16 speed STI FRONT MECH Shimano 2200 REAR MECH Shimano 2200 BRAKES Dual pivot long reach BRAKE LEVER Shimano 2200 STI CASSETTE SRAM PG850 12-26 CHAIN Shimano HG73 CRANKS TruVativ Touro 2.0 36/50 BOTTOM BRACKET TruVativ Power Spline RIMS Alex DA22 HUBS Formula SPOKES Stainless steel TYRES Kenda 700x26mm

colinr

If Liam doesn't want it and you're willing to send by courier, I'll be interested.

Top Bottom