2009 Trek 7.3 WSD

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by vickster, 16 May 2010.

1. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

I've got one of these which, since buying an XL Crosstrail Sport, I am finding a little small (I am ~5'10, inside leg 32", long arms for a woman). I love the light weight and the speed on the 32mm smooth tyres, just find the geometry a little off now.

What might it be worth second hand if I were to sell and buy a men's bike (maybe just another 7.3 or a 7.5, maybe a Sirrus, maybe a Marin)? Not sure how far I have ridden it (less than 1000 miles I guess), not ridden in rain intentionally (we all get caught from time to time :laugh: ), few marks on the frame due to the goldy matt finish. Cost me £450 last summer. 2010 model same price

TIA :rofl:

2. KevinG

KevinG Active Member

Any chance you can take it back to the shop where you bought it and try and get a deal?

Otherwise, selling it on here would be an option - got to be worth £360-400 IMHO.

3. OP
    OP
    vickster

4. KevinG

KevinG Active Member

The black, second one is, (nice bike) but the goldy one is WSD doesn't make it clear though.

5. The 2nd one is the mens one,prob a mistake on the site as the 1st one is a girls bike.
    Think you'd be lucky to get the amount suggested tbh,maybe closer to £250-275.

6. OP
    OP
    vickster

Cheers Potsy, I was hoping £300? Hard to gauge from Fleabay

I think the 7.3 WSD women's is white this year...also 19" is the biggest (like mine), that site says it is a 20"

http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes/women/bike_path/73fxwsdz/

What men's hybrids are there out there with thinnish tyres and lovely and light for around £400? Other than the Trek 7.3?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice