2019 Goats League - *CLOSED* Climb 1 - Monte Zoncolan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Ride opens for attempts on midnight 31st December 2018, and closes on Midnight on the 24th February 2019,ride must be completed within that window for it to count otherwise you get the time of the slowest rider plus 5%.

This weeks ride is a real b'stard! Hopefully if I put you all off at the beginning, I won't have too much work to do for the rest of the challenge :rofl:

Riders I give you the climb that according to Lance Armstrong was "The hardest thing I've ever done!" ... The Mighty Monte Zoncolan a Mere 1198m of ascent in 10.2Km.

profile.montezoncolan.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

Last edited:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Cheers @Aleman for another league. Not the first to have a crack at it in the New year, that goes to Dave Kings.

For me 00:56:00 as part of a back to back attempt at BRVR Giro Stage 14 challenge.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
1:25:03

Nice work Dave. I ran out of 'freedom' time to go b2b
Hi Dave,
It's been a long day! I originally read your post as "Ran out of freedom. Time to go back to bed" Ahh, Dave must be on nights or something I thought, only just now realised you mean't you'd run out of time to complete the rides back to back. Boy, am I dumb.:sad:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
109:28

Thomas Burton on brvr

Excuse me while I curl up in the corner...

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Just a reminder to those who haven't been crazy enough to actually ride this one ... This is the last week, it closes at midnight on Sunday ;)

Top Bottom