4 York eyes only.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
For one day only.Due to a promised fine friday.The Northern relay jersey.Is to appear outside CycleSense on Tadcaster high street.Before it continues it's day out to York.This unexpected opportunity to see the jersey in action has come about cos our loved ones have given us a day off from housework.So anyone from the surrounding area want a quickie.(no smut please we are British)send me a pm and i will give you my mobile number.See it before it goes into Derbyshire/South Yorkshire with our wonderful Bonj.And from there continues it's wonderous journey.

haggard rider

If you could get it to Sheriff Hutton by 7:30pm today, thursday, it could participate in a Clifton CC Time Trial - or at least cheer people on.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Thanks everybody.We the three of us leave Stanks- barwick about 11-30.Hope to be in Taddy around 13-00.Spot of tiffin at Tykes Tea Shoppe.And on to York for a little more food.Hoping to meet Uncle Phil somewhere along the way.For photos and so he can sign the jersey.

yoyo

postman said:
In Bettys in York.Are you a millionaire or something and what is this drove home you mention.?

No I'm just a poor parent of a soon to be graduate. I was clearing out her student hovel (flat). Lunch in Betty's was just marking the occasion as I don't know when I will next be in the beautiful city of York which I regard as a very special place. Following my brief cycle round the city on what was my bike - checking it all worked before returning it to daughter to have some post exam celebratory rides- I drove home to what should be the warmer, drier south only to discover the weather was miserable. Do I now await wails of inverted snobbery???!!!

Good Luck with the CC relay. It doesn't seem to know that there is a southern central part to this country.

Top Bottom