4Kam DV3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bootie3367

OP
OP
D

davidwalton

Why don't you like ebay?

A matter of trust in how they operate some parts of their business, eg PayPal. They have proven to me that they will operate in a way that is criminal with that, so I will never provide my support for any other part of their business.

OP
OP
D

davidwalton

col said:
But thanks anyway Bootie;)

I must be out of it as I don't understand what this post means:sad:

Bootie can mean:

A slang term for an attractive rear end.
A slang term for a bootleg recording, which is also popularly known as a mash-up or bastard pop.
Bootie (club night) - Monthly bootleg mashup club nights in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and Munich
A wetsuit boot worn while scuba diving.
Another spelling for bootee.
A name for a band, The Boutis.

bootie3367

I didn't mean to cause such controversy:blush:

And for the record bootie is also a slang term for a former Royal Marine Commando (Bootneck). You have been warned:evil:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
bootie3367 said:
I didn't mean to cause such controversy:blush:

And for the record bootie is also a slang term for a former Royal Marine Commando (Bootneck). You have been warned:evil:

Watch yer wallets, guns on deck...

smousse

4Kam - PROBLEMS With.

I recently purchased one of these 4Kam packages and have a problem with the DVR - It's faulty.

Several emails sent to their contact email address - unsatisfactory responses when they do bother to reply. Most unhappy with customer service at the moment.

Would I recommend? - Not at the moment.

smousse

More chasing via email ensued and a more satisfactory resolution appears to be around the corner. Am waiting to see what is going to arrive back to me in the post.

bianchiboy

Are you sure its the dv3 you've got? I got one of them before a trip abroad and its been great, really easy to use and weighs next to nothing. I found all email communication to be top notch too, I'd highly recommend them.

Top Bottom