7.3 miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

7.3 miles in 28 mins.

didnt think that was too bad havin to wait 1 in at traffic lights, and spent about 2 miles at 6mph going up a never ending hill.

might make this route my regualr 'training route':becool:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Sounds a good time, top work :smile:

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

i was alright actually, just had to finish my bottle of water and have a few deep breaths, my forehead was nice and seaty but then i do where a helmet and it was quite hot. i feel like i could go out and do it again. so i cant have been trying enough lol

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

sorry panter:biggrin:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Young Un said:
7.3 miles in 28 mins.

didnt think that was too bad havin to wait 1 in at traffic lights, and spent about 2 miles at 6mph going up a never ending hill.

might make this route my regualr 'training route':becool:

Where's your route young un ? I go from Church Hill up Brockhill Lane to the back of the prisons, that's not a bad climb.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
'about 2 miles at 6 mph', thats 20 mins, so the other 'about' 5.3 miles was done in 8 mins, never mind the wait at the lights. That is quite fast, and on a mountain bike too. Think Young Un needs to get signed up by some team pdq.

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Chromatic said:
'about 2 miles at 6 mph', thats 20 mins, so the other 'about' 5.3 miles was done in 8 mins, never mind the wait at the lights. That is quite fast, and on a mountain bike too. Think Young Un needs to get signed up by some team pdq.

ok ok i exagerated, it was prbs 0.5 miles which means its 5 mins, but my legs could deffo tell i had just done it wen i got to the top.

upside down, i live in hunt end so went up dagtail lane, through astwood bank, then t9ook the b4090 towards alcester, but then took the left on the corner, towards sambourne, first left in sambourne over a little crossroads, come to the b4092(the road nxt to studley carboot field, then up the slough and home:becool:

Top Bottom