7am is dam uncivilised

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
..I know some of you have probably been up for hours, done 100miles on the bike into work etc. but I think I'm more of a Spanish day type of guy...you know...get up whenever, do a few things that have been put off for a few weeks already, put off til tomorow whatever I can, then take a siesta under a tree, then get most of my living done in the early evening and crash out in an exhausted heap after dinner.....well that what I aspire to right now anyway.

My body clock doesnt work with the 9-5 Brit culture.

Yawn ZZZZZzzzz....I'm going back to bed....:biggrin::smile::biggrin:

mondobongo

Über Member
Just finishing this spanish brandy and I am away to my bed, it was a long night at work.

All the best work is done in the morning!
I passed the allotments this morning - there was a hoe down going on - forks to the fore and a tang in the air - absolutely fantastic weather helps but I'm normally up and about at 05.15. I do like nights too BTW - which is handy as I'm going for the Fnrttc next week!
Come on BoaB - "Let's be 'avin' you!" :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
I get up at 6.00 to do the gardening at weekends sometimes. Or a quick spin out whilst it's quiet. I hate wasting the day.

Admittedly I'm dead on my feet by 9.00 pm, but that's another matter.

yello

I'm kind of with boab here, with a notable caveat. 7am is uncivilised in the winter. I'm lucky to be able to wake with the sunlight so I'll be in bed gone 9am mid-winter but up and about at 6am during the summer. Some of my most enjoyable rides have been at around 7am.

ChrisKH

Guru
yello said:
I'm kind of with boab here, with a notable caveat. 7am is uncivilised in the winter. I'm lucky to be able to wake with the sunlight so I'll be in bed gone 9am mid-winter but up and about at 6am during the summer. Some of my most enjoyable rides have been at around 7am.

Agreed. Getting up at 6.00 am when it's wet, cold and dark doesn't have quite the same attraction.

yenrod

I've never been a morning person.

Though i do them out of neccesity.

If I could ie didnt have to work - had the money: i'd get up about 9-11am then sort breakfast and then whatever took my fancy ! ;)

I was recently on the bus with my my Uncle and he joked that when he retires he'll only be seeing one 7 o'clock :laugh:

There are people who like or do get up naturally - early, but i'm not personally.

Top Bottom