a bit of advice needed...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob Brown

Hi,

this year i`m planning on cycling to Glastonbury from Darlington in the north east uk ...i was wondering does anyone know how many extra miles it would be on top of ,,say travelling the the motorway roads...i know travelling the motorway way is 302 miles, taking the back roads which are suitable for a bike how many miles would i be looking at adding to that ?.... thanks

amaferanga

Veteran

sabian92

Über Member
Not sure if that one does but Bikeroutetoaster does I think. It's a better one anyway, in my opinion.

supercooper

I dont know if you have an Android phone but if you do then there is an app called SKOBBLER , Download that ,It is a satnav for bikes :thumbsup:

OP
OP
R

Rob Brown

I dont know if you have an Android phone but if you do then there is an app called SKOBBLER , Download that ,It is a satnav for bikes :thumbsup:

I was actually thinking about getting one of them,, bit with terms of the contract of the phone i`m on now...thought it would best sticking with that and getting a Garmin edge 605, have`nt quite got round to planning the route as such, looks.. sounds like it does the job

.....what it`s actually for i`m rideing to this years Glastonbury festival to raise money for the charity International childcare trust....if anybody would like to ,, or knows anybody who would like to sponsor me ...would be greatly appreciated !!!

they`re a small non profitable charity who work at giving the world`s most vulnerable children in Africa and Asia back their childhood.

Top Bottom