A bit of Blighty in Texas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jiggerypokery

Über Member
It's 7am here in Austin Texas, I've been wide awake for hours, the moron in the next room has been playing '5 more mins' with his alarm clock for the last two hours, I'm soooooooo tired and wide awake and wired and ready to kill... and having CycleChat to read, guffaw at, frown over and ponder over has kpt me sane!

I am now off to the gym to fall asleep mid exercise before falling asleep mid customer presentation...international business...pah! My arse!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Well surely you're ideally placed. You get a gun free with a full tank of unleaded over there don't you? 

Dunno if you'll be in town for the weekend but there a bike swap and sale going on at Mellow Johnny's on Saturday.

Mellow Johnnys

Sometimes you can pick quite a bargain at these things.

I was going to head up this weekend, but family stuff will be keeping me in Houston.

Welcome to Texas.

OP
OP
jiggerypokery

jiggerypokery

Über Member
Dunno if you'll be in town for the weekend but there a bike swap and sale going on at Mellow Johnny's on Saturday.

Mellow Johnnys

Sometimes you can pick quite a bargain at these things.

I was going to head up this weekend, but family stuff will be keeping me in Houston.

Welcome to Texas.

I'm only here till Thursday evening unfortunately but I will be going across town for a look see, it's a must do pilgrimage for me, gotta get a tshirt or summat at the very least! I had toyed with renting abike from there as the rates are pretty good but work and the nauseous client entertaining that goes with it are keeping me tied up.

Top Bottom