A girl walked by me today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

that was so good looking when we were having lunch outside that I kind of just stopped eating subconciously and looked at her

Mrs Greedo said to me "wow she must have been really pretty eh"

"Yeah she was, but what do you mean?" I replied as honesty is always the best policy

"Well you stopped eating and so did those 2 guys there, the guy across the road hit the car in front while parking his car staring at her and that guy in the green t shirt there has just walked into that bin almost doing a somersault over it". :ohmy:

"yeah well she's not as pretty as you darling and think it was just the skin tight denim shorts that was drawing attention, any way how's your lunch?"

"mmm it's good. Would be even better with another glass of wine actually and you now driving home for a change"

"Waiter!!!!"

Thing is though and all joking aside she actually didn't give two hoots as she knows I would never do anything as that's not my style but it's amazing that 5 guys in the vicinity all just stopped what they were doing for a couple of seconds. That's how good looking this girl was.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Some women really do have that effect on men:biggrin:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

fossyant said:
It's his missus that is 'on-the-ball', she probably had a right snigger at all the 'incidents'.....

You may be right there fella. You know what they say. Behind every great man.........:biggrin::laugh:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Bongman said:
This thread is useless without pictures! :biggrin:

Not a kick in the backside off this but not a skinny.

buggi

Bird Saviour
the strangest thing happened today, i was just walking along and this guy who was with his wife just stopped eating and stared at me and then the guy across the road hit the car in front while parking his car staring at me and a guy in the green t shirt walked into a bin almost doing a somersault over it.

Weird huh? must have been a ghd day

Top Bottom