A Good Week Ahead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
From the forecast it seems it will be a good week, warm, sunny, dry with light winds, almost like summer :thumbsup:.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
From the forecast it seems it will be a good week, warm, sunny, dry with light winds, almost like summer :thumbsup:.

Oh yes! We're taking the kids on a nice long ride this afternoon on Ye Old Trans Pennine, hopefully we'll make it from Donny to the Boat Inn in Sprotbrough.:biggrin: I get the feeling it's gonna be the last warm family ride until next May.:sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Londinium is looking to have a bit of a splash of rain tomorrow, the rest of the week is looking glorious.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I think we are all looking forward to seeing this bike as much as you are TMN..
thumbsup.png

Glow worm

Legendary Member

Bah - typical - why not today?- just spent 7 hours battling a strong headwind all the way on an unplanned 70 miler from the north Norfolk coast (trains from King's Lynn up the creek). Flippin nightmare. Off to bed now as I can hardly move!

Yes looks good all week here. Im off until Thursday so hoping to get a few miles in.

Off to Italy (cycling) on 14 Oct, the weather there has been fantastic all year just need to hold for a few more weeks!

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
Light drizzle when I went to the garage to prepare my bike, then by the time I left, 6.50am, the rain had stopped, sun had come out and it was about 16 degrees with no wind.
This is supposed to be the "worst" day of the week :biggrin:.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
As summer seemed to have had a reprieve and as I'm not working, I rode down to Whitstable on Saturday, spent Sunday '''rehydrating''with friends, and cycled back today. Though London welcomed me back with lowering clouds there were only a few spots of rain and the weather for the rest of the journey was perfect.

I've now got a late September helmet tan. Not a good look but I'm wearing it like a badge of honour!

Top Bottom