A question for the ladies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
and ink (tattoo) followers. Out here it seems to be a growing fashion to have eyebrows tattooed black and lips tattooed red. Is this an Asian thing or does it happen in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does happen here, and it's stupid!

walker

I know alot of africa women shave their eyebrows off, and then draw them back on, half way up their foreheads, they look rediculous, I've even burst into laughter once

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
walker said:
I know alot of africa women shave their eyebrows off, and then draw them back on, half way up their foreheads, they look rediculous, I've even burst into laughter once
Landladies in the olden days* used to do that

(*mid-70s to mid-80s)

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
One of the ladies out here had her lips done and for about a week they were really swollen, no kissing her husband during that time I guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Pig

walker said:
I know alot of africa women shave their eyebrows off, and then draw them back on

My mother-in-law has plucked her eyebrows so much that she's got none left and has to draw them on. Silly moo! ;0) As you say, it never looks right as they can't even get them in the right place.

Maz

Guru
walker said:
That's a very highbrow comment, coming from you, walker.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
In Egypt both men & women have their eyebrows threaded, which I have been led to believe is quite painful.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Seems odd, but is it any wierder than having a ring through your nose/ears/nipples/belly-button/genitals? Perhaps it's a cultural thing we'll just never understand.... now, where did i put my pubic-hair-plaiting machine....:rolleyes:

Mr Pig

Fnaar said:
is it any wierder than having a ring through your nose

You can take that out. Once you've plucked off your eyebrows they're gone for good. I think that doing anything that you can't reverse is a bit short sighted.

Top Bottom