Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh Totally fed up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

louise

Two and a half weeks ago I post this thread

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22397

I seemed to be getting better but its gone tits up again :angry::sad:

Asthma been playing up since the weekend, so headed back to the docs and I am now back on steroids and nebs and have been told told that if I get any worse have a neb and if that fails to help dial 999. They think that its a combo of he infection still hanging on me and the colder weather.

I know I am a severe asthmatic but I am utterly fed up :thumbsdown::cursing:

I usually get theatend with hospital or land up in every winter, I have never been threatened twice and now its happened twice in two weeks.:cry::cry:

Sorry for ranting on

RedBike

Oh no....

Lets hope you're back up on your feet ready for christmas!

OP
OP
louise

louise

RedBike said:
Oh no....

Lets hope you're back up on your feet ready for christmas!

Thanks

I think my managers are hoping that too as I am down to work Christmas!

Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and the 27th Night shift!!

OP
OP
louise

louise

Thanks so much

I would love to know what the women in the flat downstairs thinks I am getting upto.

I wake up during the night, yell get back to bed to the guinea pig and then switch my neb on, my noisy vibrating neb.

:thumbsup::blush: can't sound good:ohmy::blush:

But she won't know the difference to when it does sound good :thumbsup:

jax67

lol...and breathless with it. hang a red light in the window and totally confuse the lass hoho.

asthma is a curse at this time of year - i get it very bad from Nov to march due to cold air, low air pressure and the mold spores in the atmosphere from rotting vegatation - plus the increase in nitrus oxides from the unleaded petrol fumes off the traffic - real mither to the airways that when on the bike, so i keep a mask on the miv when cycling at this time of year.
plaurasy can take months to go right - so take care with it as you can easily relapse especially with asthma - good luck.

best wishes from a fellow wheezy old bugger

Top Bottom