AAAGGGHH Mavic spares

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bianchi1

Guru
Does anyone have any idea where i can find the number to order a spare part for my mavic wheel.

I have the address but no number!!

Mavic service centre
9 camberely bus. centre
Yorktown ind. estate
Surrey
Gu 15 3dp

Help please!!

Hugo15

Über Member
I have just looked on the Mavic Service Website and the following document lists the UK service centre contact details:

http://www.tech-mavic.com/tech-mavic/technical_manual/data/docs/themes/2_4.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bianchi1

bianchi1

Guru
Cheers again!

I found them today as well but they dont deal with the public, only trade.
I like mavic wheels and they have served we well over the years but when they go wrong nobody wants to touch them! All I want is the bolt that holds the free hub on! Cant find a part number on the web let alone a supplier.
Will have to go and beg at my LBS. Thing is, why should they waste half their day chasing up a part that will be worth £1 at the most.

Proto

Legendary Member
I've got a complete (but scruffy) Mavic Ksyrium SL rear hub in my shed. Axle complete and in good nick.

I bought it the hub for the Campag freehub, but the hub itself is surplus to requirements. I've taken the Q/R skewer too. I was keeping the remains for the spares potential - axle, bearings, pawls and springs - or might have eBayed it 'as is', but if you have need of the axle I would be prepared to pass it on to you for a few quid.

Top Bottom