Abba

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dayvo said:
Together for the first time in 22 years!

http://www.aftenposten.no/kul_und/musikk/article2524082.ece

Don't they look bloody old?

I still would, though! :wacko:

You would what? There were two men as well as two woman in abba......:ohmy:

Keith Oates

Janner
The two men are also in the photo and circled at each end of the shot, I strongly suspect that Dayvo was not looking at them when he made the comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayvo said:
You're so obviously not old enough to remember THE conversation regarding the ABBA girls during the mid/late 70s! *The blonde or the brunette?* :ohmy:

As stated, I still would! Either! Both! :wacko:

Same here. Either or both, I'd sing along with 'em

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Keith Oates said:
The two men are also in the photo and circled at each end of the shot, I strongly suspect that Dayvo was not looking at them when he made the comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very perceptive of you, Keith! :ohmy:
Magnatom missed all the justified hysteria around Agnetha and Anni-Frid, poor lad! :wacko:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I flipping LOVE Abba. No shame whatsoever. The husband and I were trying to work out how much we would pay for tickets if ever there was one final Abba reunion concert. I got up to two grand - he drew the line at two hundred. How totally amazing would that be though??

I do remember it a little, although I was just a youngster at the time so I just liked the music.

I liked abba for a while, however, I soon regained my street cred by switching to Adam Ant....:ohmy:

'Stand and deliver......':biggrin:

Abba tunes make me feel quite ill, never liked them and my feelings for Stephen Fry have changed substantially since I discovered he's an Abba fan.

The brunette though...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
mickle said:
Abba tunes make me feel quite ill, never liked them and my feelings for Stephen Fry have changed substantially since I discovered he's an Abba fan.

The brunette though...

Wasn't that a Welsh disaster?

Top Bottom