Abusive motorist fined

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
YES.....:thumbsup:

Brandane

Legendary Member
£25 fine though?? OK, I know it was effectively £130 after you add on the court costs, but it should have been more like a £200 fine, plus costs. £25 does not send out the proper message.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
[QUOTE 1700594, member: 45"]That's a one-way system. It looks like the cyclists had moved out to turn right and Mr Angry was behind, wound up because he couldn't jet off up the road. He moved up the inside of the rider from behind.

I know Raddlebarn Farm Drive very well. I'm tempted to gather up the posse and ride continually past his house, smiling and waving.[/quote]

I get that the cyclist had moved across the l-h lane as though to turn right but in the end he didn't, he went left (perhaps there's an alternative route via the next right?). And raddlebrain farm driver of Raddlebarn Farm Drive was already alongside, stopped, and in full raddle mode, ready to get out of the car by the time the camera turned his way. I wonder what happened just before the clip - not that it would excuse the driver.

+1

Nice one!

How does a short ban like that work? Does he need to retake. Hi see test after the ban, like you would a longer ban, or is a short ban more of a suspension??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I've seen two types of ban given by courts (there may be more, police have little to do with that side). One is the 'banned for x months until test passed, and the second is banned for x months after which they simply have to reapply for their licence. I would assume a short 2 week ban would be the latter.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I've seen two types of ban given by courts (there may be more, police have little to do with that side). One is the 'banned for x months until test passed, and the second is banned for x months after which they simply have to reapply for their licence. I would assume a short 2 week ban would be the latter.

So, its not a 2 week ban then

its a 2 week suspension

Am sure if the word ban wasnt used the public might get a little more upset in some of these cases ?

Top Bottom