Accomodation in French Alpes. Help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biketastic

Hi, I'm Nat. Last summer (09) my husband and I visited Bourg d'Oisans, the village at the foot of Alpe d'Huez, on a cycling holiday. We completed the 21 bends (not in a great time) and various trails around the area. We fell in love with Bourg d'Oisans, took a huge gamble and are now the proud owners of a house right in the centre of the village. It is self catering, sleeps 10, has a huge garden and lots of room for bike/ski storage.

Does anyone know any great cycling sites I can advertise this on?
Help!

If you want to know more log on to: http: //www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p432473

Globalti

Legendary Member
Singletrack magazine for the MTB crowd.

Lovely house BTW.

longers

Legendary Member
biketastic said:
Does anyone know any great cycling sites I can advertise this on?
Help!

You seem to be advertising it quite well on this one!

You might have done this already so apologies if you have but Admin appreciates being asked before any adverts are placed on here.

It is a lovely house.

OP
OP
B

biketastic

Thanks for replying!

longers said:
You seem to be advertising it quite well on this one!

You might have done this already so apologies if you have but Admin appreciates being asked before any adverts are placed on here.

It is a lovely house.

Argggg! I'm totally new to this. Thanks for the heads up. How do I contact admin to apologise and ask permission?????????

OP
OP
B

biketastic

Thanks to you all for your comments & advice

Hi,

Thanks so much for your comments & advice. I'm new to the whole forum thing and can't believe how quickly people respond!

We absolutely love the house and the area and only wish we could live there ourselves!!!

Have a good day everyone.
nat

Greedo

I'd just do what you did here and register on every cyclist forum you can and put this post on them.

I'd also put it on www.vrbo.com great site and used it a couple of times for holidays to great success.

Globalti

Legendary Member

Shaun

Founder
biketastic said:
Argggg! I'm totally new to this. Thanks for the heads up. How do I contact admin to apologise and ask permission?????????

Click my name on the left <<<---- and select Send private message ... :biggrin:

We don't accept advertising as such, but if you are willing to offer the CC membership a small discount, I'll happily include your details in the Discounts forum and post a site-wide announcement to let everyone know about your kind offer ... ;)

If you think that's fair, just PM me with the details and I'll do the rest.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom