Advent calendar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's behind your door today?
For me, it's a nice pear.

pear-dirty-dozen-lg.jpg

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The snow blocked the door!

It's all gone pear-shaped

gbb

Legendary Member
Just got home and found all the doors and windows wide open, everythings gone !!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
What kind of sicko does that to a kids advent calender.....

taxing

My mum bought me a wooden one with drawers, but I've discovered to my horror that the drawers are too small to fit a chocolate in there. :ohmy: They've got a wooden charm in each one, what the hell would I want a wooden charm for? Chocolate chocolate chocolate!

(She bought me a couple of mini boxes of Celebrations and Roses, and I am to ration them. One per day, or she's ringing Father Christmas.)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
My mum bought me a wooden one with drawers, but I've discovered to my horror that the drawers are too small to fit a chocolate in there. :ohmy: They've got a wooden charm in each one, what the hell would I want a wooden charm for? Chocolate chocolate chocolate!

(She bought me a couple of mini boxes of Celebrations and Roses, and I am to ration them. One per day, or she's ringing Father Christmas.)
How small are the drawers if you can't even fit an individual Chocolate Button in there????? :thumbsup:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I don't have a real advent calendar, so I'm imaginging one. Today I have an ickle robin, wearing legwarmers.

Top Bottom