Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yes

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yes.
Good value for money , got a jersey still going strong after 3 years and my lidl shoes have made it through 2 years and are in good condition.
I now prefer decathlon shorts as the cut is a bit better but the aldi ones are still good.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I think the ALDI brand (Crane) is better quality than the LiDL one (Crivit). The problem, though, is that when the LiDL special offer comes along - as it did this Thursday - you don't know in advance what stuff will be on offer when ALDI's later spring cycling stuff comes along. So you (well, I) end up buying some of the slightly inferior kit simply because you know it's cheap and it's right there in front of you...

Orange

I've used the Aldi interchangeable lens sunglasses daily since I started commuting last year. Absolutely fine. A bugger to swap the lenses, so now I've got the yellow ones in they are my winter specs and I'll keep my Oakleys for summer.

Lidl - just bought a pair of their gloves. They seem a bit flimsy and smell funny but at £3.49 they can't be that bad for the price - haven't actually used them yet.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
IMO Aldi is better than lidl.

thefett

Anyone else nip into to aldi for bread/juice/something small but end up leaving with 2 bags of random gear?

I've given up guessing what I'm going in for now ;)

Col5632

Guru
Used my aldi cycling jersey for the last 2 or so years and its still going strong, for the money the stuff is good :thumbsup:

Just waiting for them to sell some more stuff soon :ohmy:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I have 2 crane winter cycling tops, one blue one red. They are great. I also have some summer cycling gloves which are fine.

The lycra cycling shorts are coming unstitched in an embarrasing location, however.

akb

Veteran
I have jersey, leg warmers and gloves from Aldi. Brought just before the winter 2011 and still using them today. I have yet to try lidl stuff. For the price, you cant go wrong with Aldi stuff.

U

User482

The Aldi winter cycling jacket and tights are very good - I've kept warm when my riding buddies are shivering...

Top Bottom